The club aims to pave the way towards excellence through the holistic development of students and to assist and cultivate learning through competition, recreation and physical activity that imbibes leadership, teamwork, & resilience.
|Mr Sandeep Kumar
|Ms Srishti Asati
|Dr Manju Choudhary
|Mr Mrigank Bhardwaj
|KalpanaMeena (B.Sc. B.Ed III Year)
|Kavita (B.A. II Year)
|Aashi Agarwal (B.B.A III Year0
|Saloni (B.C.A. III Year)
“To create an inclusive sporting community providing the support and opportunities to develop our sports clubs, to enhance the overall experience of our members.”
- To increase participation by providing a range of opportunities, support, and resources to allow for an inclusive and sociable sporting community.
- To maintain a high level of performance in competitions and events.
- To improve our club infrastructure to enhance their ability to grow and develop.
- To support clubs by providing necessary resources so they are accessible, affordable, and have the opportunity to progress.
- To focus on developing each of our sports clubs individually.
Player’s Code of Conduct
Players are encouraged to develop a deep sense of respect for all (opponents and officials)while endeavoring to enjoy the sport and improve their playing ability. Each player isexpected to use proper skill and technique when engaging in any type of body contact.
- Play for fun.
- Work hard to improve your skills.
- Be a team player – get along with your teammates.
- Learn teamwork, sportsmanship, and discipline.
- Be on time.
- Learn the rules and play by them.
- Respect your coach, your teammates, your parents, opponents, and officials.
- Never argue with an official’s decision.
- Do not engage in any form of abusive behaviour toward any other person.
- Understand your rights to play in an environment free from harassment and/orabuse in any form. Report any such incidents immediately.
NOTE:- If I violate the Code of Conduct, I may be prohibited from working with a sports club.
- Ensuring suspicious or unknown individuals do not occupy restrooms with unescorted youth.
- Using positive reinforcement and encouragement to manage or change behaviour.
- Avoid comparison or criticism. Praise will encourage positive behaviour and create an atmosphere of cooperation and fun.
- Treating all youth fairly.
- Serving as a role model by maintaining an attitude of respect, responsibility, caring, fairness, sportsmanship & trustworthiness.
- Welcoming and encouraging parents to attend all youth functions.
1. Mr. Sandeep Kumar
1. Ms. Srishti Asati
1. Dr. Manju Choudhary
2. Mr. Mrigank Bhardwaj
1. Kalpana Meena (President) B.Sc.B.Ed.Part-III
2. Kavita Kumari (Vice President) B.A. Part-II
3. Aashi Agarwal (General Secretary) BBA Part-III
4. Saloni Sharma (Joint Secretary) B.C.A. Part- III
- On 5th February 2022 on the occasion of Basant Panchmi R.K. warriors- The Sports and Recreation Club Organized Recreational and Team Building activities such as Undercover Champion, Communication Channel, Teamwork Train, Entangled Chain, Caterpillar race, Robotics team, Fish and Fisherman and apple, Banana and Orange game. The main objectives of recreational or team Building activities are to improve physical Well-being, emotional health and cognitive functioning. It also offers opportunities to socialize with peers.
- To mark the significance of Annual Sports Day, Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Girls’ College, Kishangarh conducted Inter Department competition on March 7th, 2022 with various sports activities like cricket, Basketball, carom, Athletics etc game.
- Cycling race 3 km.
- One Day yoga training Session.
- Annual Sports Day celebrate.
- Friendly match.
- Evening Session Sports activityes classes.
- Team Building activities.
- Self Defence workshop.