Eligibility : As per the norms of the MDS University, Ajmer
Duration : 3 Years (6 Semesters)
Being one of the Best BBA College in Rajasthan, Shri Ratanlal Kanwarlal Patni Girls’ College is leading the way by providing the best training facilities as per the market demand because at the end of the day a student has to keep the best of herself to fit into the ultimate recruitment strategy. Overall program outcomes at the end of the course of BBA are:
• Business knowledge: Understand the business concepts and demonstrate its effective application in real world.
• Management knowledge: Apply management concepts, principles and insights to the dynamic situations in world of business.
• Leadership: Demonstrate effective leadership and team membership skills in professional and community life.
• Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively using oral and written communication skills.
• Ethics and sustainability: Ability to approach decisions in ethically, legally, socially, culturally and environmentally responsible manner.
The career prospects open to you after finishing your BBA include Marketing/HR Manager, Financial Manager, Entrepreneur, E-Retailer, and Risk Manager.
First Year (New Admission)
Total = 35,000
1st Instalment = 20,000
2nd Instalment = 15,000
Second & Third Year (Old Student) of session 2020-21 & 2021-22
Total = 31,000
1st Instalment = 20,000
2nd Instalment = 11,000
• Career Pathway
A Student can choose two career pathways. One from the corporate jobs, government jobs, and higher studies offered in the scheme, and second can be taken as a generic elective/open minor basket of research, entrepreneurship, or study abroad.
• Higher Studies : This pathway prepares students for competitive examinations such as, UGC-NET, CAT, MAT etc. and helps in their progression in higher studies / research.
o Handholding through Start-up School and e-Coaches:
o To set up new ventures
o Improve and modernize existing businesses, and
o Start new venture related to existing business
• Masters Abroad
Pathway prepares the undergraduate to clear entrance examinations such as GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc. The student is provided with all kinds of counselling help to make a judicious decision of study abroad destination. The pathway also helps the student to know about opportunities and scholarships available in different countries.