Knowledge and Resource Centre - JIGYASA
“Reading is to the mind, what Exercise is to the body?”
The library is the Heart of an Educational Institution. The
college library stimulates the students to obtain, evaluate
and recognize knowledge and to familiarize themselves
with the trends of knowledge for further education and
learning new disciplines. The college provides ample scope
and opportunity for the students to read and learn a lot from
a wide variety of Newspapers and Magazines available
in the Reading room.
Salient Features of the Library:
Library is richly stocked with more than 27863 Volume,
multiple copies of various titles and new collections are
constantly added to cater the need of the students.
A different sections of the Library like the Reading Room,
E-Library, Language Lab, Repository, Competitive
Examination Guidance and Counselling. Journals,
Magazines, E- Material, E-Notes, previous year question
section, College Newsletter and publication.
Literature concerning Jainism, Gandhian philosophy,
Mythological, Contemporary Novels and Encylopedias.
Special Features :
- An online system of issuing and depositing books.
- Encouraging students to prepare a book review
- Students are encouraged to donate books on the
occasion of their birthday and after completing courses.
- Appreciation letter is given to Book Donors and Best
Library User of the year.
|Library at a glance :
||No. of Volumes
||No. of Titles
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited. Eatables/bags/personal books or journals are not
- Students have to bear their Identity Card for entering the Library.
- Books once issued, should not be brought inside, unless it is to be returned.
- Users should not damage books in any form. If found guilty, the User will be charged double the cost
of that particular material.
- Newspapers and Magazines must be read only in the reading room on specific tables and should
not be taken to another place.
- A maximum of 05 books will be issued to a student for 14 days from the date of issue.
- Upon completion of the session, library books are to be deposited with the Library to obtain a ‘No
- Journals (unbound issues)/Reference Books/ Reports will not be issued from the library.
- Photocopy of Articles or Book chapters are allowed in the Library on a payment basis (Rs. 1.00 per
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege
of Library Membership. The Librarian, with the approval of the Principal, reserves the right to add,
delete, alter or modify any of the above rules as and when required.